Skip to main content

God's Grace is Enough

"But He has answered me, 'My grace is enough for you: for power is at full stretch in weakness.' It is, then, about my weaknesses that I am happiest of all to boast, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me;" - 2 Corinthians 12, 9


There are times when the one thing we want is the one thing we never get. When we want something so deeply we usually pray and wait but we don't receive an answer, or at least no the answer that we expect it. What if God says no? What if our request is denied?

When God says no to us is maybe because that thing that we want so deeply is not according God's plan for us and it is when we really need to trust Him more that ever: "Yes, I know what plans I have in mind for you, Yahweh declares, plans for peace, not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope" - Jeremiah 29, 11. When we don't receive exactly what we want, we could remember that: "A human heart makes the plans, Yahweh gives the answer" - Proverbs 16, 1.

Sometimes He is just trying to tell us "My grace is enough for you". Today ask God to release your grip on all the things you are holding on to, and that prevent you from returning to His passionate embrace. Give up on your fears about others walking away and taking their love with them because God's love is eternal and He always be with you: "Yahweh has appeared to me from afar; I have loved you with and everlasting love and so I still maintain my faithful love for you." - Jeremiah 31, 3.



Dear God, do not allow that nothing hold me but You.
help me to always give You all my faith, 
all my hope, and all my love
because Your grace is enough for me. 
Amen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Your World is Turned Upside Down

"None of the trials which have come upon you is more than a human can stand" -1 Corinthians 10, 13a Sometimes all what we thought would be permanent just vanish, suddenly we find out that our "perfect world" is turned upside down. I was recently experienced one of that moments and then I received a text from an old best friend: "You can trust that God will not let you be put to the test beyond your strength, but with any trial will also provide a way out by enabling you to put up with it"- 1 Corinthians 10, 13b.  Maybe my friend did not even know how much I needed that words, I just think that it was God who actually sent that message as a reminder to keep trusting Him, I was experiencing a lot of pain and sadness the last days because almost my entire life was turned upside down and that morning I felt overwhelmed and then just two words bring me the peace I so desperately need: TRUST GOD.  Dear God,  I don't have to fully understand...

Increase my Thankfulness

"Give thanks in all circumstances; this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus." - 1 Thessalonians 5, 18. Dear Lord, please increase my thankfulness. Help me to open my heart to You so I could seek You in the midst of my circumstances. Open my eyes to see the signs of Your unseen presence in my life. Allow me to find You in myriad tiny details  as well as in the big picture of my life.  Grant me to notice all my blessings - small and large -  and to always thank You for them.  Thank You so much for Your unfailing Love.  Amen. 

God Works While We Wait

"W ait for the Lord, be strong and let your heart take courage; yes, wait for the Lord. " - Psalm 27, 14 Being honest, we all hate to wait. That is because most of us consider waiting like wasting time. But it's not so with our God, we just need to remember that good things are worth waiting and God only wants good things for us: " If you, then, evil as you are, know how to give your children what is good, how much more will your Father in heaven give good things to those who ask him! " - Matthew 7, 11. God uses waiting to change us, He wants us to learn how to follow Him and put down all our doubts, worries and fear. While we wait we need to relinquish the control to Him in order to experience His love and peace, and remember that even when we are unable to see what He is doing, God is always working on the events to accomplish His purposes for our lives. We only need to trust in His unfailing love for us, knowing that waiting is never wasted when we...